Aidan Wojtak-Hissong (born in 2007) is a Canadian Actor and Social Media Star from Ontario. He received his career’s first fame after portraying one of the supporting roles in a new web show “I Am Not Okay with This”.
The actor started his career with his debut TV series “Falling Water”. Aidan portrayed one of the supporting characters named Frank in the program. Furthermore, Falling Water is a supernatural drama television series released on USA Network on September 21, 2016.
He acted in the second season of the series which came out on January 6, 2018. Some of the other main casts of the Falling Water are Will Yun Lee as Taka, David Ajala as Burton, Lizzie Brocheré as Tess, Anna Wood as Olivia Watson, etc.
Aidan Wojtak Hissong Biography
|Real Full Birth Name||Aidan Wojtak-Hissong.|
|Profession||Actor and Social Media Personality.|
|Famous for||his appearance in Netflix show “I Am Not Okay with This”.|
|Age (How old, as of 2019)||12 years.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||2007.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not available.|
|House In||1. Los Angeles, California, USA.
2. Ontario, Canada.
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/officialaidanwojtakhissong/
|Debut||TV Film: The Mission (2018, as Angelo).
TV Show: Falling Water (2018, as Frank).
Short Film: —
|List of Movies||1. The Mission.
2. Falling Water.
3. I Am Not Okay with This.
4. Let’s Go Luna!
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 2″.
Centimeters: 158 cm.
Meters: 1.58 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 45 Kg.
Pounds: 99 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||38-26-34.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||5.|
|Parents||Father: Name not available.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not disclosed by the actor.|
|Girlfriend||Name not available.|
|Alma Mater.||Not available.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Holland.
Actress: Scarlett Johansson.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Australia.|
|Love to do||Reading, Traveling, Playing, and Music.|
|Favorite Food||Continental Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$350,000 US dollars (As of 2019).|
Aidan Wojtak Hissong Career
The 12-years-old actor’s new Netflix show “I Am Not Okay with This” released on the platform on February 26, 2020. Aidan Wojtak-Hissong played one of the recurring parts of Liam in the project.
I Am Not Okay with This official trailer
Jonathan Entwistle worked as a director of the series. It is an American coming-of-age comedy-drama web program. Moreover, the show is originally based on the novel of the same name written by Charles Forsman.
Some of the other main casts of I Am Not Okay with This are Sophia Lillis as Sydney Novak, Wyatt Oleff as Stanley Barber, Richard Ellis as Bradley Lewis, Kathleen Rose Perkins as Maggie, Sofia Bryant as Dina, etc.
The new Netflix series became a hit show and bagged good ratings from various big websites. The estimated Aidan Wojtak-Hissong’s Net worth is $350,000 US Dollars, as of 2020.
- The actor was born to his mom & dad in 2007 in Ontario, Canada. But there are no details about his actual birth date on the internet. Aidan Wojtak-Hissong’s age is 12 years old, as of 2019.
- We have no information about his father, mother, and siblings but we will try to update our audience in the coming days.
- Furthermore, Aidan is pursuing his studies at home through online education.
- The online course is specially designed for young boys & girls who pursue their careers at a young age.
- Wojtak-Hissong made his pictorial debut with a TV movie called “The Mission” which was directed by Michael Offer. The film came out in 2018.
- Moreover, the young artist portrayed a character named Angelo.
- The other main casts of “The Mission” are Lynn Collins, Josh Randall, Wood Harris, Aasif Mandvi, etc.
- How tall: Aidan Wojtak-Hissong stands a good height of 5 ft 2 in (158 cm tall) with a slim physique.
- His weight is calculated at around 45 kg. He maintains his body by involving himself in various physical activities and playing sports.
- Aidan even gave his voice in the animated series called “Let’s Go Luna!” created by Joe Murray.
- He gave his voice to one of the major parts as Leo in 2018.
- Later, Shayle Simons replaced him in the show.