Anand Piramal is the son of billionaire businessman Ajay Piramal. He is the executive director of the Piramal Group and is responsible for the actual main business.
He is actively involved in group strategy, value, and organizational development. Before joining the group, he founded a startup called Piramal eSwasthya.
Anand Piramal family
He was born in Mumbai to Maharashtra businessman Ajay Piramal and Swati Piramal. He has one sister, Nandini Piramal. She is Peter Young married. Anand joined his father’s business in 2011. His sister Nandini leads the Human Resources department and is responsible for Piramal Enterprise’s non-prescription business.
The Piramal brothers and sisters brought new vitality to the group’s health care and real estate business.
Anand Piramal Wife/Girlfriend
Anand married Isha Ambani. He suggested Isha at the temple of Mahabaleshwar on the weekend of May 2018, the couple with their parents Nita, Mukesh, Swati, and Ajay. Sisters Nandini, Peter, Anya, Dev, and other families were also present.
Also read, Akash Ambani Biography
Anand and Isha were old friends, and both families shared a bond of friendship for more than 40 years. Mukesh Ambani’s daughter and son of Ajay Piramal tied the knot at a gorgeous wedding on December 12, 2018. The wedding was attended by large Bollywood actors and industrialists.
- Hrithik Roshan and Varun Dhawan Favorite actor.
- Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone Favorite actress.
- Pit Bull, Ariana Grande, Pit Bull is his Favorite singer/band.
- Pune Fc is his favorite Soccer team.
- He is an avid dog lover.
- Traveling and watching soccer is his favorite hobby.
- Anand holds a bachelor’s degree in economics from the University of Pennsylvania and a master’s degree in business administration from Harvard Business School.
- He is the founder of Piramal Realty, one of India’s most respected real estate companies.
- Before joining Piramal Groups, he founded Piramal eSwasthya, a rural healthcare initiative that treats about 40,000 patients a day.
- Anand is on the board of directors of Piramal Enterprises.
- In 2018, Hello won the Young Business Leader of the Year award.
- He was formerly the youngest president of the Indian Merchant Chamber-Youth Wing.
- Anand Piramal is engaged to Mukesh and Nita Ambani’s daughter Isha Ambani.
- In the interview, he said it was Mukesh Ambani that pushed him to be an entrepreneur.
- Businessmen focus on Mumbai and its suburbs to resist the temptations of developers to go to countries and make money.