Anushka Sharma is an Indian actress, model, and filmmaker. She is known for working primarily in the Bollywood industry.
Anushka Sharma Biography
Anushka Sharma was born on May 1, 1988, she is 32 years old as in 2020. She lived in school at the Army School in Bengaluru, India. She holds a bachelor’s degree from Mount Carmel College in Bengaluru.
She debuted in the super hit Bollywood film “Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi” starring actor Shahrukh Khan, but became popular in her roles in the films “Band Baaja Baaraat” and “Jab Tak Hai Jaan“. She continued to gain praise for her various roles and soon became one of the best-paid actresses in the industry.
She has millions of followers worldwide on her Instagram account and loves her tremendously with beauty, social activity, and acting skills.
Anushka Sharma Height, Weight, Figure and more
Height in centimeters (approx.)-175 cm
Feet inches -5 ‘9 ”
Weight in kilograms (approx.)-55 kg
Figure measured value (approx.) 34-26-34
Eye Color: Hazel Brown
Hair color: black
- Shahrukh Khan, Ryan Gosling, and Amitabh Bachchan are favorite actors.
- Rani Mukherjee, Natalie Portman, and Jennifer Lawrence are her favorite actresses.
- Cricket and tennis are her favorite sports.
- Rohit Sharma, Mahendra Singh Dhoni, and Roger Federer are her favorite sportsmen.
- Jab We Met, Dil Se, and Chak De India are her favorite Bollywood movies.
- Life is Beautiful, Fish Tank, In The Mood for Love is her favorite Hollywood movie.
- White, black, and navy blue are her favorite colors.
- Goa, Maldives, Switzerland, and London are her favorite hobbies.
- Dancing, reading, and traveling are her favorite hobbies.
- Vegetarian food is her favorite and PETA won the “Best Vegetarian Award” in 2015 along with actor Aamir Khan.
- She is an animal lover and often shares pictures of her hugging with other animals.
- She says she is very confident, but she is very ashamed of herself in real life.
- When it works, she is very sincere and loves to succeed in everything she does with her best ability.
- She is very afraid of lizards, obsessed with shoes, shampoo, and conditioner.
Anushka Sharma Career
After graduating, she moved to Mumbai, where she started his modeling career, enrolled in elite model management, and was groomed by style consultant Prasad Bidapa. After all, she was not eager to become an actress but tried to pursue a career in modeling or journalism, but fate had a different plan.
In 2007, she made her model debut by walking Lakme Fashion Week for the designer Wendell Rodricks’ Les Vamps Show. She has done a lot of campaigns for various international brands and started thinking about acting as well. And I started auditioning for various films with modeling.
Finally in 2008 she got the opportunity to make a big-screen debut with the movie “Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi” starring Shahrukh Khan. The film gained great popularity in the box office, and she received positive reviews from critics and audiences for her role.
Her next release, except for Band Baaja Baaraat, was a super flop in the box office. However, she did not give up and tried hard to fulfill her dream of becoming a successful actress. After years of hard work, she played a breakthrough in her career in the movie “Jab Tak Hai Jaan” starring Katrina Kaif and Shahrukh Khan.
The film broke many previous records that gave her immense popularity and fame. Since then, without looking back on her, she has given many popular movies including PK, NH10, Sultan, Dil Dhadakne Do, and more. Besides the film, she also has a big face in the warranty industry. Here is a list of films she has participated in.
|In 2008||Rap Your Barnadi Jodi||Tani Sani||Aditya Chopra|
|2010’s||Band Baja Baat||Shruti Kaka||Manesh Sharma|
|In 2011||Fatah Allah House||Chaotic Chagall||Nihil Advani|
|In 2011||Ladies vs Ricky Val||Ishikawa Sai||Manesh Sharma|
|2012||T Tak Haiyan||Rai Akira||Yash Chopra|
|In 2013||Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandala||Beasley mandola||Vishal Bad Waz|
|year 2014||PK||Jagat “Jaggu” Janini||Raj Kumar Hi Rani|
|In 2015||NH10||Mummy||Navdeep Singh|
|In 2015||Bombay Velvet||Logi no ronya||Anuragka shy|
|In 2015||Dill da knead||Para Ali||Zoya Akhtar|
|In 2016||sultan||Arfa Hussein||Ali Abbas Zafar|
|In 2016||A Deal High Mush Kill||Ali Zekhan||Karan Jo Har|
|2017 year||Pilar us||Kush Chassis||Ansha Iral|
|2017 year||Harry Harry met Cesar||Sizzling berry||Imtiaz Ali|
|2018 year||Paris||Luke Sana||Pro Sit Roy|
|2018 year||Sanju||Winnie Diaz||Raj Kumar Hi Rani|
|2018 year||Sui||Mamta||Sharat Katya|
|2018 year||Zero||Apia Yusuf Ja Hinder||Anand L. Rai|
|2020||Angrezi medium||herself||Homy Dazania|
Anushka Sharma Net Worth
Let’s look at the net value of Anushka Sharma. According to the report, Anushka Sharma in 202o earned about ₹ 28.67 crores. However, according to the report, Anushka Sharma has a net worth of ₹ 350 crores.
Awards, Achievements and Film Festival Awards
- T Tak Haiyan Best Actress Actress (2013)
International Indian Film Academy Awards
- Band Baaja Baaraat Best Actress Award (2011)
- B Tak Haiyan Best Actress, Best Supporting Actress (2013)
About Anushka Family
She was born in Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh, as an intermediate Hindu family rooted in Uttarakhand, India. Her father’s name is Ajay Kumar Sharma, a former army officer, and her mother’s name is Ashima Sharma, a housewife. She has a brother named Karnesh Sharma, who is a producer and previously served in the Navy.
She spent most of her childhood in several states because her father was in the army. The actress is proud to be the daughter of an army officer rather than an actress. She shares close ties with her family and often shares amazing photos on her Instagram account.
She became one of the famous actresses in the Bollywood industry, known for her acting skills as well as social work for animals, which made her family proud.
Anushka Sharma boyfriend
Before marrying the love of her life, the actress was connected with other celebrities. Take a look at Anushka Sharma’s list of rumored boyfriends.
1. Zoheb Yusuf: They dated for almost two years before she became a popular movie star. The couple called each other and started their lives.
2. Ranveer Singh: You may have heard of rumors with actor Ranveer Singh. They met each other in the movie “Band Baajaa Baaraat” and became good friends. But she later said she never dated Ranveer and is just a good friend.
3. Ranbir Kapoor: Both eventually met at Karan Johar’s party, and they instantly clicked to become really good friends. Despite rumors about their date, the two were always great friends who respected each other a lot and did not share any other relationships.
4. Suresh Raina: There were times when Suresh and Anushka were close to each other. However, despite rumors of her marriage, she refused to date.
Therefore, this is a list of people whose names have been linked in the past, and most of these relationships are just rumors. But now the actress happily married cricketer Virat Kohli and lives a happy life together.
Anuska Sharma Husband
Bollywood beauty, Anushka married to surprise the boy of cricket Virat Kohli. They met each other on a TV commercial set in 2013. After that, they became good friends and found together at various events and venues. Soon rumors about dating became the story of the town.
The two did not openly accept their relationship but were often found together, spending time with each other. And finally in 2014, the two made their first public appearance after going to the Indian Super League game.
In the same year, Virat set a milestone with Sri Lanka in November 2014 and kissed one of the crowds, Anushka, to confirm her relationship.
Virat wanted to settle, but in 2016 there were two problems, but Anushka wanted to focus on her career. Later, things got worse and separated from each other by unfollowing each other on Instagram. But when they said that true love cannot live without each other, the two returned to a strong couple.
And finally, after dating for more than 4 years, the couple had a private wedding in Italy on December 11, 2017. Their fans call themselves Virushka. They provide an important couple of goals for everyone and show how happy they are with each other through Instagram posts.
Anushka Sharma controversy
She is one of the best actresses in the industry, but life’s debate doesn’t seem to stop to make a news headline. The biggest controversy she took part in was:
- Apparently in 2014 her lip job became a hot topic for everyone on social media. This made her lips look very swollen after she appeared in the Koffee episode with Karan. But later the actress said that it was just her decision and did not regret it.
- She also showed that producer Aditya Chopra is one of the most humiliating moments of her life, unconsciously that she is not the most beautiful girl around but is talented and knows how to act.
- Another controversy that made headlines was when she started dating cricketer Virat Kohli, and there were leaked photos showing that the two kisses became anger online.
- During the 2015 World Cup, she was accused of bad performances by Virat on social media. Despite all these claims, the love bird stayed strong and showed everyone that love will keep them together no matter who says what.
- Like most celebrities who express themselves through social media, so is Anushka. While paying tribute to APJ Abdul Kalam, she caused a spelling error by adding Azad to the name of the former president.
- Breaking up with Ranveer Singh, she created a headline in the news that caused a storm in the industry amidst a lot of controversy.
Facts about Anushka Sharma
- She grew up in another part of the country because of her father’s post, an army officer.
- As a child, she was a school topper and always dreamed of becoming a successful model.
- She didn’t have to work hard to start modeling work in 2007 because the famous designer Wendell Rodricks got her first offer while shopping at a shopping mall in Bangalore.
- At first, I didn’t want to be an actress, I wanted to be a model, but later I thought about acting. It was very difficult because she was asked to show a blank face without a smile.
- After years of struggle, she finally got a great chance to make a Bollywood debut with the movie “Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi” and co-star actor Shahrukh Khan.
- The film gained great popularity in the box office, and her performance was highly appreciated by the audience and critics.
- Even after a big start in the industry, it wasn’t easy for Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi to survive in most movies, except for Band Bajaa Baaraat, which worked well after the flop, including Badmaash Company, Patiala House, Ladies vs Ricky Bahl.
- Her career turning point was after starting the films “Jab Tak Hai Jaan” and “PK”. These two films made her name a box office.
- She has provided many blockbusters, including NH10, Dil Dhadakne Do, Sultan, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, Sanju, and more, and founded herself on the list of B actresses in Bollywood.
- The actress has won several awards for her performances in films such as Filmfare Award, Indian, Film Academy Awards, and more.
- Since 2012, she has been on the Forbes India’s Celebrity 100 list based on the income and popularity of Indian celebrities.
- In 2018, she turned 3.rd The country’s highest-paid actress and female celebrity.
- In 2019, it was on the list of Fortune India’s “50s Business Women”.
- In addition to acting, she is also involved in social work and has claimed human rights for social media.
- She is the co-founder of the production company Clean Slate Films and owns the clothing brand Nush, which started in 2017.
Anushka Sharma Social media followers
- Anushka Sharma has 36.7M Followers on Instagram as of 21, May 2020.
- Anushka Sharma has 21.4M Followers on Twitter as of 21, May 2020.
- Anushka Sharma has 9,940,862 Followers on Facebook as of 21, May 2020.
Anushka Sharma Social media accounts