Bhuvan Bam is an Indian singer, songwriter, music composer, stage performer, and YouTuber. He is mainly known for his YouTube comedy channel BB Ki Vines.
Bhuvan Bam Biography
Bhuvan Bam was born on January 21, 1994, (Bhuvan Bam is 26 years old as in 2020). He attended Green Fields School in New Delhi. He graduated from Shaheed Bhagat Singh College at Delhi University in New Delhi. The star became famous for his video taunting a reporter who asked a silly question to a woman who lost her son at the time of the 2015 Kashmir flood report.
He knew very little that it would be a turning point in his career. He soon became one of India’s most popular YouTube users with millions of subscribers called “BB Ki Vines” on the channel. He is famous for a variety of characters including Bancho, Titu Mama, Hola and owns avid fans all over the world.
Bhuvan Bam starting career
At first, I sang at the bar, but since the school days, I always loved fun people, doing comedies. He made random videos that his close friends and family love. Later, he created a channel called “BB Ki Vines” and posted his first video on the “Chakhna Issue” channel in 2015. His video did not collect many hits, but it was the beginning of his career.
While watching TV at home one day, he was seeing what was reported by a news reporter from Kashmir Flood, where the reporter was dealing with the story of a mother who lost a child and was asking the woman a silly question. This is when Bhuvan thought of something with his comedy style and uploaded a video to the Facebook channel.
Overnight, the video became particularly popular in Pakistan, and the next day he gained popularity. Over time, millions of active users have become one of the fastest-growing YouTube stars on the channel. What makes him different from other stars is his writing skills and originality. He soon became very popular all over the world.
In addition to the video, He is also a singer and has released songs such as Sang-hoon Terre, Terry Mary Kahani, Safar, Ragujar, and others. In December 2018, he launched a digital series called “Titu Talks”. Later, another big celebrity followed.
He is a big name in India, the best YouTuber loved by millions of people. Here are a few achievements I have achieved in his career so far:
- On January 29, 2017, a popular Indian YouTuber had over 2 million subscribers in a short time.
- Overcoming popular channels such as Viral Fever, Being Indian, East India Company, etc., became the winner of the “Most Popular Channel Award” at the 2016 WebTV Asia Awards.
- Mumbai won the best short film “Plus Minus”.
He was born in New Delhi, India as a middle-class Hindu family. There is not much information about his family because he likes to keep his personal life away from the public domain. He shares close ties with his family and has become one of India’s most famous and popular YouTubers, making his family proud.
Bhuvan Bam Girlfriend / Wife
He is currently single and does not date anyone. Currently, he is entirely focused on his career and work. Despite being one of the most popular YouTubers in India, no one was dating someone else. He has many girlfriends, but none of them are interested in his love. In February 2020 there were rumors that he had a relationship with a girl named Arpita Bhattacharya.
Celebrities and news also made headlines. Sometimes he was criticized for his content or other reasons. Take a look at some of his arguments.
- In his video, he was criticized for content and profanity over the age of 18. Some huge people supported him, but it shows the uncensored reality of the way people speak.
- In January 2020, his tweets about his stance on JNU violence became violent and people admired what he said to him when all other Bollywood celebrities at that time remained silent. His tweets are:
Tweet Tweet Karta hoon toh log poochte hain ‘Kaunsi party se paise mile hain?’ Paise? Bhaiyya mera political science is in lena dena nahi hai. Kahun, 25 years old. Apne kaam se desh ka naam roshan karna chaahta hoon. Har naagrik ki tarah desh mein aman aur shaanti chaahta hoon. – January 6, 2020.
Main apne bharat mein aisi hinsa ki kabhi kalpana nahi kari thi. Agar aap mein thodi si bhi deshbhakti hai, toh yeh samajh lijiye ki politics sesupar insaaniyat hai. Kisi ko shareerik chot pohochaana jaanwaron se battar hai. Yeh hinsa iss desh en manzoor nahi-20 January 2020
Ek tweet ke liye mujhe dhamki di thi phone pe’Kaat denge tujhe ‘. Bina security waala middle class baccha kya karta? ra Raha It’s a number report key. Aaj bhi gaaliyan padh sakti hain. Lekin Mujhe Mera Desh Pyaara Hai. Imaandaar hoon, insaan hoon. 6 January-2020
Facts about Bhuvan Bam
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Shahrukh Khan are his favorite actors.
- Alia Bhatt is his favorite actress.
- Anurag Kashyap is his favorite film director.
- Junk food is his favorite food.
- Cricket is his favorite sport.
- MS Dhoni and Virat Kohli are his favorite cricketers.
- Singing and traveling are his favorite hobbies.
- He was born in New Delhi, India, and started his career singing in a bar.
- He always liked to make people laugh by entertaining people with cartoon skills and used it to create random videos that his family and friends liked.
- In 2015, he created the YouTube channel & # 39; BB Ki Vines & # 39; and posted his first video called & # 39; The Chakhna & # 39; with few 15-20 views.
- His career turning point began after he produced a video that simulated a reporter during the 2015 Kashmir Flood. His video became popular and the next day it became popular.
- He soon became popular all over the world due to popular characters like Bancho, Titu Mama, Hola. He quickly became the first Indian YouTuber to have millions of subscribers on the YouTube channel.
- Versatile, he has worked with many YouTube users, including viral fever, Sab group, and more.
- In addition to the video, he is also a singer and released songs such as Terry Mary Kahani, Safar, and Ragujar to show the art of singing to fans.
- He was also invited to Ted Talks to chat with people, “If you don’t give up, you can’t stop anything.”
- This star has millions of supporters around the world.
- During the 2020 Covid-19 pandemic, we donated a one-month salary to the PM Cares Fund to motivate fans to help India fight it.
Bhuvan Bam social media accounts