Elizabeth Johnston Biography
|Real name||Elizabeth Johnston|
|job||Painter, reality show actress.|
|Age (as of 2019)||18 years old.|
|DOB, birthday||December 7, 2001.|
|Place of birth / Hometown||Forsis, Georgia|
|Solar signs (zodiac birth signs)||Archer.|
|Height (height)||Feet inches: 4.0|
Meter : 1.21 minutes.
Centimeter: 121 cm.
|weight||Kilogram: 42 lb.|
Pound: 92 lbs.
|Shoe size (UK)||5.|
|Hair color||Light brown.|
|Personal life relationship|
|parents||father: Trent Johnston.|
|Brothers and sisters||Girls: Anna Johnston, Emma Johnston.|
Boy: Jonah Johnston, Alex Johnston.
|Social media||Instagram: @lizzzjohnston (187K + Followers).|
Twitter: @lizziedwarf (4,068 followers).
|Top qualification||Double degree.|
|school||Local high school.|
|Alma Marter||Georgia Tech University System|
|TV series.||7 Little Johnston.|
|Net worth||$ 3 million as of 2020|
Facts about Elizabeth Johnston
- Elizabeth Johnston was born in Forsyth, Georgia.
- She was born on the ground on December 7, 2001.
- As of 2019, he is 18 years old.
- The sign of her birth is Sagittarius.
- She is currently studying at the Technical College System in Georgia.
- Johnston is 4 feet tall and weighs about 45kg.
- Elizabeth’s hair color is light brown and her eye color is black.
- Her father, Trent Johnston, is trying to educate and inspire the community.
- Her father works as a site manager for a local university in her family’s hometown.
- Elizabeth mother Amber Johnston is the mother of five children.
- Her mother teaches her children how to overcome life’s challenges.
- Johnston’s mother works with families and communities for local parent-teacher associations and girl scouts.
- She is the second biological child in the family.
- Her eldest son Jonah Johnston was born on December 1, 1999.
- Elizabeth Johnston’s parents adopt Siberian Anna Johnston when they are four years old.
- Her parents adopt Alex Johnston from Seoul, Korea.
- Her parents adopt Emma Johnston from China at the age of five.
- She earned fame by working in the famous American reality television series 7 Little Johnstons.
- In 2020, Johnston estimated a net worth of $ 3 million.
- She is a hard working student and a social butterfly in the family.
- Elizabeth Johnston broke up with old boyfriend James Burdette in 2018.
- After the breakup, her parents receive a phone call to help Elizabeth escape the sadness of the breakup.
- The main intention of her parents was that she started dating an average tall man.
- After the breakup, you start making pictures to treat the breakup and sell the pictures online.
- In March 2019, she starred in Gain in public with her new boyfriend Brice Bolden.
- She is active on social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter and Facebook).
- More than 180 million people on Instagram follow her.
- She shares photos with family, friends and boyfriends.