Quick Info Contents
Hiba Nawab is an Indian actress and model. She is primarily known for working in the small screen industry. Born on November 14, 1996, she is a Conrad Sr. in Barilly, Uttar Pradesh. Sec School Bishop attended school. She graduated from Bareilly’s College of Communication.
Hiba Nawab Biography
The actress has a reputation for portraying the role of “Anushka” in the popular show Crazy Stupid Ishq on channel V and the role of “Amya” in Star Plus’s series “Tere Sheher Mein”. With her dedication and hard work, she has set a place for herself in the television industry. She has millions of followers on her Instagram accounts around the world and she loves her looks and acting skills tremendously.
Hiba Nawab Career
She has always been eager to pursue a career in the industry and came to Mumbai at the age of 16. In 2008 she made a television series “Ssshhhh… Pir Koi Hai ”debuted as a child artist. Subsequently, she played Saat Phere: Saloni Ka Safar, Lo Ho Gayi Pooja Iss Ghar Ki, etc. She gained fame after starring in a television series Crazy Stupid Ishq like Anushka.
The performance became popular among the crowd, and her performance was loved by everyone. The show was hit, but she hasn’t achieved “success” yet. Eventually, however, she gained immense popularity and fame in 2015, when she opened the serial “Tere Sheher Mein” with Amaya Mathur. Since then, without looking back on her, she has accomplished a lot in her career ever since. Here is a list of TV shows she participated in.
|In 2008||sh … Pi Koi Hai|
|In 2008||Saat Phere: Saloni Ka Safar||Shwe Ta Singh|
|In 2009||Lo Ho Gayi Pooja Iss Ghar Ki|
|In 2013||Crazy fool Ishq||Anushka, Pampi & Atwal|
|In 2015||There Sheer Mine||Amaya village tour|
|In 2016||Mary shooter Maa||Paris Sina|
|2017 year||Baha That Bakul Baha That||Sina|
|2018-2020||Jijaji Chhat per Hain||Ilyich half flesh|
She was born in Uttar Pradesh Bareilly as a middle-class Muslim family. Her father’s name was Dr. Nawab Firoz Ali and her mother’s name is Rusha Nawab. She has a sister named Noveera. The actress was proud to share intimate relationships with her family and become one of the famous actresses in the television industry.
Hiba Nawab Boyfriend / Husband
Rumor has it that she is a dating actor Rohan Gandotra. A dating rumor began after one of their friends told the main news portal that “Hiba and Rohan have been dating for a long time, but decided to stay under the rap to avoid speculation.”
When asked about her relationship with Rova, Hiba said, “He and I are good friends and nothing more. We are in a happy space and we don’t want more than friendship. ” Also, before dating Rohan, her name was associated with her co-star Pearl V Puri, but with time they broke up.
- The actress made headlines in the news about her relationship with actor Pearl V Puri. Her co-star Aanchal Khurana told the entertainment portal about her intimacy with the actor Pearl. She did not get along well with the actress and she confronted Aanchal in their show “Meri Saasu Maa”. The fight was so big that the producers and directors had to intervene in the two.
- Shahrukh Khan is her favorite actor.
- Katrina Kaif is her favorite actress.
- Samosa, Jalebi, and Mughlai Cuisine are her favorite foods.
- Pink and black are her favorite colors.
- Ladakh is her favorite destination.
- Traveling, dancing, and exercising are her favorite hobbies.
- In school, I participated in various dance competitions and cultural programs.
- When she started her career at the age of 16, she was a small-town girl, so she was judged for her dressing, conversation, and body language.
- But later, she learned the way and changed herself. The actress considers all difficulties as part of learning.
- In 2008, she was in the television series “Ssshhhh… Phir Koi Hai ”debuted as a child artist.
- Her career turning point began after she played the popular daily soap “Crazy Stupid Ishq” with Anushka and Tere Sheher Mein with Amaya Mathur.
- After 2018, she starred in the serial Jijaji Chhat Per Hain as “Elaichi Bansal” and was loved by the audience for her cartoon role. She won the “Indian Telly Award” for the Best Female Role for the Best Actress Award (Popular).
- The actress loves to take mirror selfies and is a very bubbly girl in real life.
- She is one of the talented actresses in the television industry, showing various shades of acting to the audience.
You can follow Hiba Nawab on Social media