Jitendra Kumar is an Indian actor who is best known as (Billu) in the Bollywood Movie “Chaman Bahaar” (2020).
Jitendra Kumar Biography
Jitendra Kumar was born on September 1, 1990, in Khairthal, Alwar, Rajasthan, India. He is 30 years old as of 2020. He finished school at Rajasthan and went to IIT Kharagpur to pursue B. Tech. Civil engineering.
- Height: 5.4
- Weight (Approx): 65Kg
- Hair color: black
- Eye Color: Black
Jitendra Kumar’s father is a civil engineer. He has two sisters, Ritu and Chitra.
Jitendra Kumar girlfriend/wife
Currently, he is unmarried, there is a rumor he is in a relationship with his web series co-star Akanksha Thakur.
Jitendra started his acting career in 2012 on the popular YouTube channel TVF. He served as an overly sensitive corporate intern in his first video, “Munna Jazbaati: The Q-tiya intern”. The video immediately hit word of mouth and hit over 3 million views on YouTube within hours of launch.
After that, he played various characters on several YouTube videos, including technical Conversations with Dad’ and ‘TVF Bachelor’s Series’.
In 2014, he made a spoof video at Arvind Kejriwal with Arvind Kejriwal. In 2008, Kumar took on a cameo in the Bollywood movie “A Wednesday” and took on the role of a taxi driver. In addition to the TVF video, he drew attention by playing the confused groom ‘Gittu‘ in web series such as ‘Permanent Roommate‘ (2014).
In 2019, he made his debut with the Bollywood movie “Gone Kesh”.
Jitendra has also appeared in various TV commercials such as “Voltas AC“. He gained tremendous popularity with the TVF web series ‘Kota Factory (2019)’, which is considered the first black and white web series in India.
In 2020, he played alongside Ayushmann Khurana in the Bollywood movie “Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan“. He directed a lip rock scene with Ayushmann in this film.
He recently starred in Amazon Prime’s web series Panchayat. He plays Abhishek Tripathi, the urban young secretary of the Panchayat office in the rural town of Phulera in Uttar Pradesh.
He recently played the lead role in Chaman Bahar. He plays Billu, a young small-town bread shop owner who falls in love with a pretty (Ritika Badiani) high school girl who lives in the house opposite his shop. His store becomes a hub for all the young boys in the area who gather there just to see the girl.
His Net Worth is approx $1 million as of 2020.
Related post-Bhuvan Arora Biography
Jitendra Kumar facts
- He was born in a small town in Rajasthan.
- He belongs to the family of engineers. His father is a civil engineer.
Since childhood, he has loved to imitate various movie stars, including Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, and Nana Patekar.
- While graduating, he did B.Tech (civil engineering) at IIT Kharagpur and received a bronze medal in Hindi eloquence.
- Jitendra, who shared her memories of her college days, suggested that her seniors give an English eloquence in Al Pacino’s ‘Scent of a Woman’ (1992) line, and when he performed, her seniors praised him.
- In the early stages of his career, he faced many challenges. He worked for the company for 8 months, but he quit because he felt the job wasn’t enthusiastic about himself. He later met his college senior, Biswapati Sarkar (TVF). Biswapati asked Jitendra to join The Viral Fever (TVF).
- He once applied to Delhi’s National Drama School but was rejected in the second round. Then he moved to Mumbai to work as an actor. He worked on acting projects five days a week, and for the remaining two days he used to teach physics and math to cover expenses.
- Before becoming a successful YouTuber, Jitendra Kumar and Biswapati Sarkar played together.
- In the first TVF video released in 2012, Jitendra served as an overly sensitive corporate intern “Munna Jazbaati: The Q-tiya Intern”. The video went viral within hours of being released on YouTube and hit more than 3 million views.
- Since then, he has appeared on various YouTube videos such as ‘Technical Conversation with Dad’ and’TVF Bachelor’s Series’. He even imitated Delhi’s top minister, Arvind Kejriwal, in one of his videos.
- He is known for his characters Jitu, Munna Jazbaati, and Arjun Kejriwal (imitating Delhi’s Supreme Minister Arvind Kejriwal).
- He appeared in various web series such as ‘Permanent Roommate’ (2014) and took on the role of the confused groom’Gittu’.
- He likes to write poetry. He is an avid fan of the lyricist Gulzar and named his twitter handle #Farjigulzar.
On his Instagram account, he shared his college photos with Ayushmann Khurrana and made word of mouth on social media.
- Jitendra appeared in a TV commercial for “Voltas AC”.
- In 2019, fans began calling him by the same name by acting the character “Ze Tubaya” who appeared in India’s first black and white web series “Kota Factory” and became popular.
- In 2020, he starred in the Bollywood movie “Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan” with Ayush Mankura. He shot a lip rock scene with Ayushmann in this film, causing a lot of buzzes.
Jitendra Kumar fan following
- He has more than 778K followers on Instagram as of August 22, 2020.
- He has more than 64.4K followers on Twitter as of August 22, 2020.
- He has more than 44.3K followers on Facebook as of August 22, 2020.
Jitendra Kumar social media accounts