Kaan Tasaner is 41 years old Turkish actor best known for his role of Gundogdu in Ertugrul. He also portrayed Kemal Özdemir on the TV show Kayip.
Kaan Taşaner Biography
Kaan Taşaner was born on April 23, 1979, in Sparta but moved to Antalya when he was very young. He is 41 years old as of 2020. He attended acting classes as a child and studied at the State Conservatoire of Selcuk University. He was interested in sports, but he smoked and his fitness decreased.
After graduation, he appeared in many stage productions. His first performance was the Buyuk Bulusma series. He continued several series and expanded his career in 2010, where Erdogan Yasaran, one of the suspects of Fatmagul’un Sucu Ne, worked with Engin Ozturk, Engin Akyurek, and Beren Saat.
Kaan Taşaner favorites
- Hobbies: Traveling, Biking
- Favorite Destinations: London, Sweden, Norway
- Favorite color: Black, White
About his family
He is from Isparta, Turkey, His Mother’s name is ‘Sacide Taşaner‘ she is a Turkish actress. There isn’t any information about his father. He doesn’t have siblings he is only one son of his mother.
Kaan Taşaner Girlfriend/Wife
Kaan Taşaner was in a four-year relationship with fellow actress Selin Sekerci, who broke up in early 2018. Interestingly, Kaan Taşaner says he has a tattoo on his arm and a tattoo on his belly. He says he is “bored” and wants to get rid of them.
Kaan Taşaner Career
In 2012, he starred in Kuzey Guney as Seref. Kemal’s next role in the Kyiv series was part of the Gundogdu in the resurrection Ertuğrul, telling the early story of the Ottoman Empire in 2014. He says that while reading the script and deciding what role you want to play, the power of the dialogue is created by the power of the dialogue, so the dialogue in the script is very important.
He says he struggled with his lack of people in history for his role as Gundogdu, but he was attracted to the challenge. In preparing for that role, he had to learn how to ride a horse he had never spoken before and how to use a bow and arrow.
He says blisters have formed on his fingers and his hands are blooming. In 2016, he was in the Rengarenk series with Selin Sekerci but recently-separated. In 2018, he played Süleyman in the Mehmetçik Kut’ül Amare series but appeared only seven times.
Kaan’s new project is the role of the new Ay Yapim drama Sahin Tepesi, (Sahin Tepesi) directed by Hilal Saral, which will be released in November 2018.
Kaan Taşaner role in Ertuğrul
Kaan Tasanar is the eldest son of Suleyman Shah and plays the central role of the eldest son of Ertuğrul. His personality is negative, but he progresses the story in many ways. Character growth is bound to keep viewers engaged. Ertugrul Ghazi is his best work.
Related article Esra Bilgiç Wiki, Biography
Related article Engin Altan Düzyatan Wiki, Biography
Related article Cengiz Coşkun Wiki, Biography
Related article Didem Balçın Biography
Upcoming Tv Shows:
- Kaan Taşaner’s upcoming drama 2021 is Tom and Jerry (2021)
- He won Televizyon Dizisi Awards 2012 as Best Supporting Actor in role of Fatmagül’ün Suçu Ne
- Estimated net assets for 2019: $1 million-$5 million (approximately)
- Net value from the previous year (2018) $ 100,000-$ 1 Million
- Salary under review.
- The primary source of income Movie actor (occupation).
- Currently, there is not enough information on cars, monthly/salary, etc. It will be updated soon.
Kaan Taşaner Social media followers
- Kaan Taşaner has 4.6K Followers on Instagram as of June 5, 2020.
- Kaan Taşaner has 54 Followers on Twitter as of June 5, 2020.
- Kaan Taşaner has 1.7K Followers on Facebook as of June 5, 2020.
Kaan Taşaner social media accounts