Kartik Aryan is an Indian actor and model. He is famous for working primarily in the Bollywood industry.
Kartik Aaryan Biography
Kartik Aaryan was born on November 22, 1990, he is 29 years old as in 2020. He is he attended Kiddy’s School in Wally, India. I graduated from B.Tech (Bio-Technology) at DY Patil College in Mumbai, India. The actor gained fame as a monologue in the films “Pyaar Ka Punchnama” and “Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2”.
In this film, his performances have gained great popularity and fame all over the world. His million-dollar smile and chocolate shape had a lasting effect on the audience, especially the female audience. He has millions of followers on Instagram accounts all over the world, and he loves him with his looks and acting skills.
Kartik Aaryan Career
He started his career as a model while studying at college. While secretly harboring ambitions for his career in the film industry, he traveled for hours to skip classes and audition. Although he hasn’t had three years of experience in the audition, he has completed an acting course at the Krearing Charakters Institute.
Finally after years of struggle, he got a chance to work in the 2011 film “Pyaar Ka Punchnama” after the film director saw him on Facebook and invited him to an audition. The film hit the box office in 2011 and it turned out to be a successful film that received good reviews from audiences and critics. However, posting this movie, his next two releases were a disaster in the box office.
Then in 2015 he played the Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 series, which proved to be his first commercial success film. His performances in films as well as films were highly appreciated. However, he still could not fulfill his dream of becoming an A-class actor.
The breakthrough role in his career began in 2018 opposite the film Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety and actors Sunny Singh and Nushrat Bharucha. The film made him the name of the generation with his biggest hit. Since then, he has achieved much in his career without looking back. He has since gained much popularity and has become one of the best actors in the industry. The following is a list of films he participated in.
|In 2011||Pyaar Ka Punchnama||Rajat (Razo)|
|year 2014||Kaanchi: unbreakable||Empty|
|In 2015||Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2||Ansul (Gogo)|
|2017 year||Guest Inn London||Aria Shergill|
|2018 year||Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety||Sonu Sharma|
|2019 year||Lucca Chupi||Vinod “Guddu” Shukla|
|2019 year||Pati Patni Aur Woh||Abinab “The Chintu” Tee Baby|
|2020||Love aaj sword||Beer / Lagu|
|2021||Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2||TBA|
Kartik Aaryan net worth
- Net worth About 6 million dollars as in 2o2o.
- Salary- INR 4 crores per movie
About his family
He was born in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India, as an advanced Hindu family. His father’s name is Manish Tiwari, a pediatrician, and his mother’s name is Mala Tiwari, a gynecologist. He has a sister named Kittu Tiwari who is also a doctor. His family is all doctors and wanted to be a doctor.
However, Kartik’s interest was always only concerned with acting. The actor shares a close bond with his family and often shares amazing photos on his Instagram account. He was one of the famous actors in the Bollywood industry and made his family proud.
Kartik Aryan Girlfriend / Wife
He is currently single and focuses on his career. However, he was associated with many Bollywood celebrities and models, but he never confessed to dating any of them. In the interview, before moving to Mumbai, he was in a serious relationship and wanted to marry a girl, but the two broke up after deciding to pursue a career in the industry.
Look at the rumored ones, except for his sincere relationship.
1. Kartik Aaryan and Nushrat Bharucha
Kartik made his debut in Bollywood with Nushrat and worked together in many movies. There have been rumors about dating while working, but the duo never accept it and think of each other only as good friends.
2. Kartik Aaryan and Dimple Sharma
The dimple is an Indo-Canada model. They have known each other since modeling days. Rumors that they were dating started the round after being found together several times in front of the camera. However, there was no official confirmation of their relationship.
3. Kartik Aaryan and Sara Ali Khan
Sara knows it all when she confessed on the television show Koffee with Karan that she had a great dislike of Kartik and asked for his phone number on TV. After that, they worked together in the movie Love Aaj Kal, which made high guesses for everyone who loved each other. They always regarded each other as good friends and refused rumors of dating.
4. Kartik Aaryan and Ananya Pandey
There was a time when everyone inside and outside the industry talked about Ananya Pandey and Kartik Aryan dating each other. They spent a lot of time together at each other’s company, making people think they were dating. But when asked, they refuted all those rumors and said they were just friends.
Kartik Aryan Awards and Achievements
Here are the awards and achievements the actor earned from the work done in the industry.
- 2016- “Manga Actor Award” which won the Stardust Award in the movie ya Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2
- 2016- In the movie Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2, he won the Big Star Entertainment Awards “The Most Fun Entertainment Cast”.
- 2018- Heartthrob of the Year won the Vogue Beauty Awards.
- 2018- PETA India is the most popular vegetarian.
- 2018- Ranked 8th in the Times of India’s list of the most desirable men.
- 2019- The film Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety won the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards India “Dynamic Performer Award”.
- 2019- Zee Cine won the “Best Actor in Manga” award in the film Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety.
- 2019- 67th place work It’s on Forbes India’s Celebrity 100 list.
Facts about Kartik Aaryan
- Initially, his family wanted him to be a doctor, but he was more interested in his acting career and only followed his passion.
- He was an outsider, so he had to go through a lot of trouble. He didn’t have to give a lot of auditions, but he lived with more than 10 actors when he was struggling and made money while cooking in the same apartment.
- Before moving to Mumbai to pursue a career in the industry, he had a serious relationship with a girl based in Gwalior but abandoned him because he decided to act as a career.
- He started his career as a model while in college. However, after failing to audition for three years, he joined the Kreating Charakters Institute and informed his parents that he decided to become an actor after signing his first film.
- The actor was so passionate about acting that he traveled for 2 hours to skip classes and audition. Luckily, he was noticed by Facebook’s “Luv Ranjan” director, who provided the movie “Pyaar ka Punchnaama”.
- He left college at 3 o’clock.rd After being selected for the film PKP, he spent the engineering year, but later took the exam in the last year.
- After signing the movie Pyaar Ka Punchnama (2011), while returning home, he met an accident where the car turned over and the movie was delayed for almost two months.
- Finally, after all the struggles and efforts, the debut film “Pyar Ka Punchnama” was released in the box office in 2011 and was well received by audiences and critics.
- In the film, he gave a four-minute monologue, which was one of the longest single shots in Hindi.
- His two releases, “Akash Vaani” and “Kaanchi: The Unbreakable”, released in 2013 and 2014, are big flops, respectively.
- It did not affect his dedication, but he worked hard to get to where he deserved. In 2015, we performed “Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2” with great commercial success in the box office. With this hit, he showed people that he was in the industry in the long run and was accomplishing a lot.
- His career began in 2018 after getting the chance to work as Sonu in “ Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety ”, the film worked surprisingly well in the box office, making him a household name.
- He has made super hits in the box office, including Luka Chuppi, Pati Patni Aur Woh, Love Aaj Kal, and more, and has joined the young brigade’s best actor list.
- In addition to acting, he is a successful model and has performed many modeling ads for big brands.
- If not an actor, he wanted to be at the United States Aeronautics and Space Administration.
- Also, the actor went missing at the age of 4, found a child, got lost in the Karol Bagh market, and was found after an attentive search for 4 hours.
- He’s Bollywood’s “mountain Kari” rad car, who doesn’t drink, smokes, and is pure vegetarian.
- Video of people about the corona epidemic in 2020 asking people to stay at home became a story about the village and people loved it.
Kartik Aaryan has 353K subscribers on his Youtube channel as of May, 18, 2020.
Kartik Aaryan Social media followers
- Kartik Aaryan has 17M Followers on Instagram as of 18, May 2020.
- Kartik Aaryan has 681.8K Followers on Twitter as of 18, May 2020.
- Kartik Aaryan has 1,764,238 Followers on Facebook as of 18, May 2020.
Kartik Aaryan Social media accounts