Who is Mahmood Chaudhry?
Mahmood Chaudhry is a UAE-based businessman who gained popularity after being married to Bakhtawar Bhutto, the eldest daughter of Benazir Bhutto, Pakistan’s first female prime minister.
Bakhtawar Husband Mahmood Chaudhry Wiki/Biography
- Age: Mahmood Chaudhry was born on Thursday, July 28, 1988, in Abu Dhabi, UAE. He is age 32, as of 2021.
- Full name: His full name is Mahmood Younus Chaudhry.
- Education: Mahmood received primary education in Abu Dhabi City and later moved to England for further study. He holds a law degree from Durham University in England.
- Nationality: His Nationality is Emirati ( a UAE citizen).
Bakhtawar Husband Family
Mahmood Choudhry’s father’s name is Mohammad Younas and his mother’s name is Begum Suriaya Choudhry. He has 4 siblings and he is the youngest son of Mohammad Younas His father, now a real estate billionaire comes from a small town in Lahore, Pakistan.
In 1973, Younus moved to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) in search of better life opportunities. Starting with his real estate business, Younus has developed his business empire into a variety of fields including transportation, oil, and gas.
Mahmood Chaudhry and Bakhtawar’s Marriage Story
On November 27, 2020, Mahmood Chaudhry held a private ceremony at the Bilawal House’ in Karachi with Bakhtawar Bhutto, daughter of Pakistan People’s Party leader Asif Ali Zardari and former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto Zardari. Mahmood Choudhry was engaged to Bakhtawar Bhutto Zardari on November 27, 2020.
Marriage: Mahmood Choudhry and Bakhtawar Bhutto Zardari got married on January 29, 2021, in a traditional Pakistani style.
Mahmood Chaudhry Career
A law graduate, Mahmood Chaudhry has successfully run large corporations in the fields of construction, technology, and finance.
Lesser known facts about Mahmood Chaudhry Bakhtawar Husband
- Mahmood Chaudhary is a UAE-based businessman and husband of Bakhtawar Bhutto, the eldest daughter of Benazir Bhutto, Pakistan’s 11-13th Prime Minister.
- Mahmood was born with a silver spoon in his father’s mouth, a billionaire. But, unlike him, his father is a self-made billionaire who did not inherit a fortune from his father. Mahmood’s father, Younas, moved from Lahore, Pakistan to the UAE in 1973, where he began his business in the real estate and transportation sectors with hard work and pure will.
- After graduation, Mahmood joined his father’s business, helping to oversee and expand business operations. Mahmood also runs his own business in real estate, investment, and technology.
- Mehmood is the youngest of his parents’ five children.
- He is known to maintain a low profile and is rarely seen in public.
- When news of Mahmood’s engagement with Bakhtawar Bhutto became known, some media outlets in Pakistan misrepresented him as the son of Younas Chaudhary, an American businessman belonging to the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community. As a result, Bakhtawar Bhutto has been heavily criticized in many Islamic countries, including Pakistan, by Pakistani citizens who have decided to marry heretics (those whose religious beliefs are wrong or considered evil) and Ahmadiyya Muslims who are considered non-Muslims.
- On November 27, 2020, Mahmood Chaudhry and Bakhtawar Bhutto got engaged at Bilawal House’ in Karachi. The couple got married on January 29, 2021.