Michelle Moron is a famous Italian actor, singer, television personality, and guitarist from Apulia, Italy.
Michele Morrone Biography
Michele Morrone is famous all over the country for his best acting skills and talents. He became famous in the eyes of people after working in the Italian film “365 Days”.
He played the character of Massimo in this film. In addition to this, he has also appeared in many films and shows such as Medici, Bar-Joseph, etc. He has worked with many celebrities in his career. Besides the actor, he is also a great guitarist and singer. He also performed on many shows.
The famous actor is a fitness monster. He builds a muscular body. He maintains his stamina well. He spends more than 4 hours a day at the gym to keep his body healthy. In addition to this, he eats well-planned nutrition.
Michele Morrone’s 1,87m (6ft 2) height helped his acting career. His weight is about 176.37 lbs (80 Kg). Morrone has good skin color and dark hair. He is a tattoo lover and has many tattoos on his hands and chest. Michele maintains a stylish beard.
Childhood and Family
A handsome Italian actor was born on Wednesday, October 3, 1990, in Puglia, Italy, from his parents. He is an avid follower of Jesus Christ and belongs to the Christian religion.
According to 2020, Michele Morrone is 30 years old. He does not disclose information about his parents’ names and jobs to the media. He grew up on the streets of Apulia with his brothers.
He is interested in acting since childhood. That’s why after finishing school at a local private school, I joined a theater called “Teatro Fraschini di Pavia” to learn more about acting. After completing the acting process, she began to play.
Michele Morrone Wife
A 30-year-old man currently lives single with children in Italy. He has been in a relationship with a lover for a long time. After establishing a relationship, Michele Morrone Got married to “Rouba Saadeh” in 2014.
Rouba is a professional designer. After marriage, the couple blessed their two sons, “Marcudo Morrone” and “Brado Morrone”. After getting married for 4 years, their relationship got worse and decided to divorce.
In 2018, Morrone divorced his wife and gained mutual consent from the babies. According to some sources, now he is also contacting his ex-wife. There is no information about his current situation and relationship. In addition, he focuses more on his career.
- After completing the acting course, he began to play a small role in theatrical plays.
- After gaining some experience, he began to lead roles in the theater. After some time, he auditioned at the cinema.
- In 2016, in the first Italian film “Medici”, she had the opportunity to play a small role in Ship Captain. After that, he had a lot of difficulties in life to succeed.
- Soon after, in 2019, he got a chance to take the lead role in Luigi in the film “Bar-Joseph”.
- Meanwhile, he has appeared on TV shows such as Squad 6, Sirene, The Process and more.
- Michele Morrone became popular in 2020 after taking the lead role of Massimo in the movie “365 Days”. Also, the actress Anna Maria Sieklucka plays Laura’s character in this film.
- Currently he is working on an upcoming project. Michele’s net worth is about $ 1.5 million (about) as of 2020.
- In addition to great actors, he is also a professional guitarist.
- Michele Morrone also performed live at many events.
- He always likes to wear earrings.
- He believes in mermaids.
- Michelle is addicted to acting.
- He likes to swim in his spare time.
- Michele is also a great writer and has written many personal motivational quotes.
- He also starred in a famous television host and television show called “Milly Carlucci”.
- Michele Morrone is managed by “Take off Artist Management”.
- He likes expensive watches and has a collection.
- Morrone is an animal lover and loves riding.
Michele Morrone Socail media accounts