Neeraj Khemka is a businessman who settled in Mumbai after starting a business outside of India. His business is related to the corporate world.
Neeraj Khemka Biography
Neeraj Khemka was born in 1985. He is 35 years old as in 2020. He attended school at Utpal Sanghavi School in Mumbai. He is a member of Mthbai’s Mithbai College and S.P. The Jain Institute of Management and Research has completed further research.
He was spotlighted to date the colorful and famous television actor Drashti Dhami. She is a known television figure with many fans. The couple have been dating for over six years and are finally married.
Neeraj Khemka Career
Young entrepreneurs are in the corporate business world. His business has expanded in many states outside of India. He is a businessman, but he is interested in movies and daily soap.
He has emerged as a successful young businessman in recent years. From the Marwadi family, he always tended toward business. Not only is he a great entrepreneur, but he is also a great husband who fully supports his wife.
About his Family
He was born in Maharashtra Mumbai as a traditional Marwadi family. He has always been interested in business and has started his business outside of India.
His father’s name is PankajKhemka and his mother’s name is unknown. There is not much information on the internet of the family, away from the limelight in the private space.
Neeraj Khemka GF/ Wife
He is married to gorgeous television actor Drashti Dhami. The couple had been married for over six years. In their relationship there were rough steps to overcome what led them to rough love.
They finally tied the knot to 21castle February 2015. The couple had a magnificent wedding and reception in Mumbai, attended by many television stars.
Facts about Neeraj Khemka
- Maggie is his favorite food.
- Ahmedabad’s Rolling Chin and Jaipur’s Spice Ministry are his favorite restaurants.
- Goa, Dubai, and Bangkok are his favorite destinations.
- Traveling is his favorite hobby.
- He is currently an NRI businessman who has settled in Mumbai.
- Neeraj runs a company far from the corporate world. They also have branches in other states.
- He married television actress Drashti Dhami for more than six years and then married her.
- According to some reports, the couple was separated twice and the relationship was broken. But it was love for each other that they met again.
- Neeraj has always been steadfast from the beginning and did not limit his wife even after marriage.
- There were rumors that Neeraj and his family had a problem with Drashti’s skin, and she danced to Drashti’s skin at a popular dance reality show called ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa performed with choreographer Salman Yusuff Khan. Appeared.
- Laying the news, they later watched the two gather together and party with each other.
Dev Joshi Social media followers
Neeraj Khemka has 165 followers Followers on Instagram as of 14, May 2020.