Quick Info Contents
- 1 Pooja Bhatt Biography
- 2 Physical Appearance
- 3 Pooja Bhatt Family
- 4 Pooja Bhatt Husband
- 5 Pooja Bhatt Boyfriends
- 6 Pooja Bhatt Starting Career
- 7 List of all Pooja Bhatt’ Movies
- 8 New upcoming movies of Pooja Bhatt
- 9 Pooja Bhatt net worth
- 10 Pooja Bhatt Awards
- 11 Facts known about Pooja Bhatt
- 12 Pooja Bhatt followers
Pooja Bhatt is an Indian film director, actress, voice artist, model, and filmmaker. She is best known as an actress.
Pooja Bhatt Biography
Pooja Bhatt was born on February 24, 1972, in the Bhatt family, Pooja is 48 years old as of 2020. She is the daughter of Indian filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt. Bhatt played his first role in Mahesh Bhatt’s television film Daddy in 1989, where Pooja Bhatt won the Filmfare Award at Lux New Face of the Year for Best Women Debut.
- Height: Centimeter: 159 cm
- Height: Metric unit: 1.59 cm
- Height: Feet-inches: 5 ‘2 ½”
- Weight: Kilogram: 68 kg
- Weight: In Pounds: 150 lbs
- Eye color: black
- Hair color: black
Pooja Bhatt Family
Pooja Bhatt is the daughter of Mahesh Bhatt and Kiran Bhatt. On the father’s side, the Pooja is from Gujarat and on the mother’s side, the Pooja is English, Scottish, Armenian, and Burmese. She is the stepdaughter of Soni Razdan.
She has brothers, Rahul Bhatt and half-sister Shaheen and Alia Bhatt. Her cousins are Hitarth Bhatt and Emraan Hashmi.
Pooja Bhatt Husband
Pooja Bhatt’ husband was Manish Makhija in 2014 the got divorced now they are separate. There isn’t too much information about his personal life.
Pooja Bhatt Boyfriends
- Ranvir Shorey, Fardeen Khan, Bobby Deol, and Munish Makhija.
Pooja Bhatt Starting Career
Pooja Bhatt made her debut in 1989 at the age of 17 with his father, a television film directed by his father Mahesh Bhatt. In the film, she portrayed a teenage girl seeking souls in a relationship with an alcoholic father, played by actor Anupam Kher.
Her biggest solo hit and big screen debut remake of the Oscar-winning Hollywood classic It Happened One Night along with the musical hit song “Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahin” (1991). Pooja Bhatt has appeared in many bold shoots like Stardust.
Some of the most famous films of the 1990s include Sanulul Dutt (1991), Junoon, Jaanam, Phir Teri Kahani Yaad Aayee (Rahul Roy, Sir (1993), Guneghar (1995)), Atul Agnihotri, Tadipaar (1993), and Naaraaz. (1994) Opposite Mithun Chakraborty, Hum Dono opposite Rishi Kapoor, Angrakshak (1995) opposite Sunny Deol, Chaahat (1996), Tamanna (1997), Superhit and multi-star border (1997) and Zakhm (Opposite Ajay Devgan. Bhatt also worked in popular local Indian films.
Her last film appearance was in English. She has since focused on production and directorship. She made her directorial debut in Paap in 2004 starring John Abraham and Udita Goswami.
Subsequently, she created four additional director ventures: Holiday (2006), Dhokha (2007), Kajraare (2010) and Jism 2 (2012).
Pooja will return to acting in nearly 20 years in Sadak 2, the sequel to the 1991 hit. The film can see her and Sanjay Dutt neglect the roles of the original and her sisters Alia Bhatt and Aditya Roy Kapur. Her father will return as a director to this film 20 years later and will be released in 2020.
List of all Pooja Bhatt’ Movies
- 1989 Daddy
- 1991 Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahin
- 1991 Sadak
- 1992 Prem Deewane
- 1992 Jaanam
- 1992 Saatwan Aasman
- 1992 Junoon
- 1993 Phir Teri Kahani Yaad Aayee
- 1993 Chor Aur Chaand
- 1993 Pehla Nasha
- 1993 Tadipaa
- 1994 Kranti Kshetra
- 1994 Kalloori Vaasal
- 1994 Naaraaz
- 1994 Boyfriend
- 1995 Gunehgar
- 1995 Hum Dono
- 1995 Angrakshak
- 1996 Chaahat
- 1996 Khilona
- 1997 Tamanna
- 1997 Border
- 1998 Yeh Aashiqui Meri
- 1998 Kabhi Na Kabhi
- 1998 Angaaray
- 1998 Zakhm
- 2009 Yeh Pyar Hi To Hai
- 2009 Sanam Teri Kasam Seema Khanna
- 2001 Everybody Says I’m Fine!
New upcoming movies of Pooja Bhatt
- Sadak 2
- Release date: July 10, 2020
Pooja Bhatt net worth
Pooja is an Indian film actress with a net worth of $900 million at the age of 48. Pooja Bhatt’s source of income has largely become a successful movie star. She is from Mumbai, India. The daughter of the prominent Bollywood director Mahesh Bart and the star of the popular Bollywood movie.
She also had a successful career as a producer, director, and production designer. Internet value statistics, Pooja Bhatt is a member of film stars and celebrities.
Pooja Bhatt Awards
- 1991 Filmfare Award for Lux New Face of the Year Daddy New Face Of The Year (Won)
- 1997 National Film Award for Best Film on Other Social Issues Tamanna Best Film On Other Social Issues (Won)
- 1999 Nargis Dutt Award for Best Feature Film on National Integration Zakhm Best Feature Film On National Integration (Won)
- 2004 Zee Cine Awards Paap Best Debuting Director (Nominated)
Facts known about Pooja Bhatt
- She is the cousin of Bollywood actress Emraan Hashmi and the stepdaughter of Bollywood actress and film director Soni Razdan.
- Her big-screen debut film Dil Hai Ke Maanta Nahin remakes the Hollywood film It Happened One Night.
- Pooja Bhatt won the National Film Awards for her film Tamanna, the best film on other social issues.
- Puja Bhatt also won the Nargis Dutt Award, a special category of National Film Awards for the film Zakhm.
- If not an actress, she would have been an astronaut.
- Her film Holiday was confused with the Akshay Kumar star “Holiday-Soldiers Never Do It”. that much
- She is a close friend of Sharad Kapoor and wants to play with her friends.
- Pooja Bhatt prefers to use real names for other characters playing in the movie.
- The relationship with her fiancée Ranvir Shorey was insulting and she also said she beat her.
- In addition to acting, making and directing on the big screen, she starred in a documentary called Sunset Bollywood (2005) that talks about Bollywood star Rahul Roy.
- Pooja Bhatt took nude photos with bronze paint on his body.
- Pooja received the role of the leading actor in the famous film “Aashiqui”, but at that time his boyfriend refused to act because he did not agree. She fell in love with him since he was 12 and started dating at 16. When I made two hit films at the age of 17, my boyfriend asked me to quit acting.
- Puja Bart wants to make a documentary about his father’s life.
- Later in her uncle, Val Wand Bart and Nana High Bart were famous Bollywood directors.
Pooja Bhatt followers
- She has 565K followers on Instagram as of Jully 11, 2020.
- She has 407.9K followers on Twitter as of Jully 11, 2020.
- She has 217.4K Followers on Facebook as of Jully 11, 2020.
Pooja Bhatt social media accounts