Sheikha Salwa Princess of Qatari Al-Mayasa Bind Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani is a successful businesswoman, famous personality, chairman, and founder of the Qatar Museum in Doha, Qatar.
Sheikha Salwa is well known in the world as a Princess of Qatari. In addition to the princess, she is also a social worker and does great things for society. Sheikha Salwa is also a great artist and honored as the most influential person in the art.
Also, Al-Mayassa runs a non-profit organization called “Doha Film Institute”. She is a kind and humble person and provides facilities in the state to avoid infectious diseases like coronavirus.
Height and Weight
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches
- Weight: 75 Kilograms
Qatari Princess Sheikha Salwa Age 2021
Sheikha Salwa was born on Tuesday, November 30, 1982, in Doha, Qatar. Qatari Princess is 38 years old as of 2021.
Sheikha Salwa Childhood and Family
The princess came to this world from Al-Massa Saving Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani. She belongs to Al Thani’s house and was born into a large family, her father, “Sheikh Hamad 1 bin Khalifa Al Thani,” is former Prime Minister and national father, Emir.
Her mother, “Bint Nasser Al Miss You,” is known as the former First Lady of Qatar.
They are 5 siblings including her family. She has three brothers: “Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani”, “Mishaal bin Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani”, and “Jassim bin Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani”.
She is very close to her sister, “Norah bint Jassim bin Abdulaziz Al Thani”. She is a well-educated woman. Sheikha joined a private school in her hometown for her school life.
She went to the University of Paris 1 Pantheon Sorbonne for education. Subsequently, she moved to Northern California, the USA for higher education. She enrolled at Duke University and graduated in political science and literature.
Sheikha Salwa Boyfriend Husband and Children
A 38-year-old woman lives a luxurious life with her husband in Qatar. Sheikha Salwa married her husband “Sheikh Jassim bin Abdul Aziz Al-Thani” on January 6, 2006. It was a royal wedding at Al-Wajbah Palace in Doha.
Jassim is also a successful businessman. He is now the son of the Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia called “Sheikh Abdul Aziz bin”. Both have a happy marriage. She also helps lovers in business.
She is the mother of four sons: “Abdulaziz bin Jassim bin Abdulaziz Al Thani”, “Mohammed bin Jassim bin Abdulaziz Al Thani”, “Sheikh Hamad bin Jassim bin Abdulaziz Al Thani” and “Sheikh Tamim bin Jassim bin Abdulaziz Al Thani”.
Salwa also has a beautiful daughter named “Norah bint Jassim bin Abdulaziz Al Thani”. She is always active on social media. She also likes to spend time with her family.
Net worth 2021
Sheikha’s net worth is about $ 2 billion (as of 2021).
Lesser known facts about Sheikha Salwa
- According to some sources, in 2016, Qatar’s Princess Shekha Salwa was caught in a hotel in London with seven men.
- This was revealed by the British newspaper Financial Times.
- According to newspapers, the embassy of Qatar has offered a bribe of 500 million euros to suppress the news.
- However, the newspaper decided to print the news without taking a bribe.
- According to the news, the princess was captured by British security agency MI6 and the Scottish Yard.
- During the interrogation, he described himself as a member of the Qatari royal family.
- After that, it turned out that it was fake news.
- Sheikha is a great artist and creates beautiful paintings.
- Sheikha Al-Mayassa is the founder and chairman of the Qatar Museum.
- In addition to this, she is also the owner of an NPO called “Doha Film Institute”.
- She also works with Participant Media for a feature film fund worth $ 100 million in 2013.
- Sheikha Salwa has a large and expensive collection of art in the museum.
- Al-Mayassa works with many large art companies.
- She also works as a charity as a philanthropist chair.
Qatari Princess Sheikha Salwa Social media followers
- Sheikha Salwa has 609 Followers on Twitter as of 19, May 2020.
- Sheikha Salwa has 24.6K Followers on Facebook Instagram as of 19, May 2020.