Rohit Reddy is an Indian entrepreneur, businessman, marketing strategist and actor. He is the husband of popular television actor Anita Hassanandani.
Rohit Reddy Biography
Rohit Reddy was born on March 22, 1985, he is 35 years old as in 2020. He graduated and graduated from the school in his hometown. He started a new venture with his wife Anita Hassanandani “Big Talk” to sell bags, luggage, handbags, wallets, and clutches.
He worked for a previously known bank. Low Hit was also part of a music video starring his wife, who touched on acting.
Rohit Reddy Career
He started his career as a digital initiative for banks at IDFC Bank and later worked with “Standard Chartered“. He works as an entrepreneur and marketing strategist. I recently launched “The Big Talk” with my wife and friend Tushar Jain, which sells bags, luggage, handbags, clutches, and watches.
Rohit Reddy net worth
Estimated Net Worth in 2020, Approx $1 Million – $5 Million.
About his Family
He was born in Goa as a South Indian family. His native language is Telugu. His mother’s name is Rama Reddy and his father’s name is unknown. Since my father was from the military, I traveled to different parts of India. You don’t need to learn your native language because you are traveling to various parts of India.
Rohit Reddy Girlfriend / Wife
He married actress Anita Hassanandani. They met each other at the gym and eventually liked her at the first impression. Rohit Reddy didn’t know that Anita was an actress. They met an ordinary friend again at the bar and started to like each other after several meetings.
They dated for more than two years and then married a gorgeous wedding in Goaon October 14, 2013. The couple is more than heels in love with each other. They share their lovely photos on their social media platforms.
Facts about Rohit Reddy
- Aamir Khan and Rana Duggubati are his favorite actors.
- Cricket is his favorite sport.
- Crab is his favorite food.
- Goa is his favorite destination.
- He works for the corporate wing of an entertainment company.
- He started his bag business with his wife and a few friends under the label “The Big Talk”.
- Rohit grew up while traveling to other parts of India.
- He met Anita at the gym and was impressed by her, but did not know that she was an actress.
- His native language is Telugu.
- He loves to travel.
- Once there was news that the couple expects a baby, it was a new car called “baby”.
- He and his wife appeared together on screen in the music video song “Teri Yaad” by Ustad Rahat Fateh Ali Khan.
- He shares good ties with television stars Aly Goni and Karan Patel.
Rohit Reddy Social media followers
- Rohit Reddy has 18.3K Followers on Instagram as of 19, May 2020.
- Rohit Reddy has 724K Followers on Twitter as of 19, May 2020.
Rohit Reddy Socail media accounts