Quick Info Contents
Sandeep Maheshwari is an Indian entrepreneur, photographer, public speaker, and motivational speaker. He is famous for motivating people, mainly through inspiring speeches and videos.
Sandeep Maheshwari Biography
Sandeep Maheshwari was born on September 28, 1980, Sandeep is 39 years old is on 3 June 2020. He dropped out of Kiroli Mal College, University of Delhi, New Delhi. In addition to being a presenter, the founders of ImagesBazaar are considered one of the largest collections of Indian image websites in the world. He has millions of followers on his Instagram accounts around the world who love his cultivation and motivation skills.
Sandeep Maheshwari Career
He started his career as a model but left it after facing failure, harassment, and exploitation. Later, he opened the company with friends, but it was closed within a few months. So he started working on freelance photography and set a world record in Limca Book of Records.
With the goal of success, he started “ImagesBazaar” and later became one of the best websites offering millions of Indian images and got a lot of customers. In addition to entrepreneurs, he is a youth icon for millions of young people, motivated by inspiring speeches and videos.
You can watch Sandeep Maheshwari’s motivational videos on his official YouTube Channel
- He was grateful and awarded for his work. He achieved milestones.
- In 2013, he became the Creative Entrepreneur of the Year at the Entrepreneur India Summit.
- In the “Business World” magazine, it has become one of India’s most promising entrepreneurs.
- British Council Youngchang Creative Virtual Award
- The “ET Now” TV channel won the Tomorrow of Tomorrow Award.
- In addition to this, motivated women speakers and entrepreneurs have been featured in major magazines and new channels such as The Economic Times, India Today, CNBC-TV18, IBN7, ET Now, NewsX, and more.
Sandeep Maheshwari quotes
Read motivational quotes that will help you succeed in life.
- Sandeep Maheshwari — “Life is waiting for you, providing the best opportunity.”
- Sandeep Maheshwari — “It may have failed, but it didn’t fail until you gave up. ”
- Sandeep Maheshwari — “If you need more, share it with those who need it most.”
- Sandeep Maheshwari — “The ability to get out of thought is a mark of freedom. ”
- Sandeep Maheshwari — “When you start evaluating yourself, the world starts evaluating you.”
- Sandeep Maheshwari — “Your thoughts are more important than what others think.”
- Sandeep Maheshwari — “Don’t take your thoughts too seriously. It’s just a perspective. “
- Sandeep Maheshwari — “If you are looking for someone to change your life, look in the mirror. ”
- Sandeep Maheshwari — “Success always hugs you privately ..! But failure always hits you in the air. Life is like that. “
- Sandeep Maheshwari — “Always remember, you are much bigger than the problem.”
About his Family
He was born in New Delhi, India as a middle-class Hindu family. His father’s name is Roop Kishore Maheshwari and his mother’s name is Shakuntala Maheshwari. He has a sister who does not know the name. His father entered the aluminum business and became responsible.
During his early life, he faced many failures but did not give up. Through his hard work and dedication, he fulfilled every dream and gave his family a luxurious life. He became one of India’s top motivational speakers and was proud of his family.
Sandeep Maheshwari Wife
He married his childhood friend Neha Maheshwari. They met each other when they were 11. Sandeep saw her at school and was attracted to her. They become good friends and eventually fall in love with each other. Sandeep’s career was full of failures, he first stabilized his last state and then married Neha.
The couple is still in love with each other after years of marriage. They had two children, a boy, and a daughter.
Facts about Sandeep Maheshwari
- Travel, photography, and adventure sports are his favorite hobbies.
- Thinking and bountiful growth, your ultimate calling and the power of your subconscious mind are his favorite books.
- He has been interested in modeling since college and started his career as a model when he was 19 years old.
- However, his modeling career was ineffective and for him, it was a failure experience. Like other struggling models, he also faced harassment and exploitation.
- But after that, something moved him and decided to leave B.com at 3 o’clock.rd With a strong goal of becoming a rich and successful person
- Later, he began his career as a freelance photographer without a studio and rented a studio to earn a living.
- I also wanted to do something in the modeling world and founded a company called Mash Audio Visuals Pvt. Ltd. started taking photos of people’s portfolios.
- In 2002, he and his three friends started the company in six months.
- After many failures and experiences, he decided to summarize all his knowledge in a book about marketing, but the book did not sell as expected.
- But he couldn’t stop him and finally set a world record in 2003 with 10k shots of 122 models in 10 hours and 46 minutes. This made a record in Limca Book of Records.
- In 2006, in addition to having a lot of problems in life, he started “ImagesBazaar”. Currently, ImagesBazaar is one of the world’s largest websites with Indian images and many customers.
- Except for successful entrepreneurs, he is a public speaker, motivated woman, role model, and youth icon known for many people around the world.
- Even after reaching the pinnacle of success, he conducts all seminars and speech sessions free of charge.
Sandeep Maheshwari World’s Best Motivational Video
Sandeep Maheshwari has 15 Million subscribers on his Youtube channel as of June 3, 2020.
Sandeep Maheshwari Social media followers
- Sandeep Maheshwari has 1.7M Followers on Instagram as of June 3, 2020.
- Sandeep Maheshwari has 184K Followers on Twitter as of June 3, 2020.
- Sandeep Maheshwari has 9,250,784 Followers on Facebook as of June 3, 2020.
Sandeep Maheshwari social media accounts